A lot have changed

   


In a good and a bad way but, honestly more in a good way. I have been working on this sentence for quite a while now and haven't really thought of any good analogy or anything to explain what is changing but, it's good, it's good.


   I have been playing games a lot with my online friends, we mainly play gacha games like Granblue Fantasy (GBF) especially right now since it's the 9th anniversary of the game. An online game surviving for this long is quite amazing, at least that's what I think.


   Back to GBF, I have now dedicated my play time for it. I love the game, it keeps growing and growing, I get stronger and stronger. When I'm bored I play the game, when I'm bored playing it I don't play it, when I'm bored playing it I still play it. There's no other games that can make me act like this.


   Another note, I am trying to train my voice. I was like this before, "I wanna sing a cutesy idol song, but my voice isn't really that good so maybe in my next life..." depressing stuff, depressing stuff. So I thought that maybe, just maybe, why not do it now?


   The process may be long but I hope it won't be too long. I guess it's really the intention and the effort that what makes it matter.


   It's been so long since I made a blog I hope my writing didn't change that much or maybe I do hope that it did change but not negatively. So yeah, I'll just do what I want and see what happens in three to five years I guess, I hope I improve, really.


   I really hate myself wanting to do so many things, learning more stuff. And because of that I keep hitting a wall and do nothing at all. 


   Also, I forgot to greet a certain someone's birthday last month, and this is my first blog for this year. Wow. Just wow, look at how much I've slacked, I've slacked HARD, haha. So, anyways.


   Hello, how are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Amazing

Bit Annoyed but Calmed Down After

First Post This Year