So much work to do

 

   So, school work, haha, I don't know anymore. 

   Anyway. I just want to play, to laze around, to sleep. But man, reality is harsh, I'm gonna be college soon but I'm bombarded with requirements upon requirements. I hate taking pictures, now I'm forced to do a video of me taking about how to be of help to the society. Oh well, I'll just do it. 

   I barely have time for my games at all, it might get even worse when I get to college. And now that I think about it, what would happen if I go have work? 

   Geez, I'll probably die young lmao, not that I'm complaining about it. 

   

   Finally maxed my King. Then they suddenly added the extra grailing system. Max level cap is now 120. Oh boy, more grind. Haha. It truly never ends. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Amazing

Bit Annoyed but Calmed Down After

First Post This Year